Nepal School Sports Federation full member of IBPYP candidate school Swostishree Gurukul Indoor Heated Pool was inaugurated by Honorable Minister Krishna Gopal Shrestha of Ministry of Education, Science and Technology on April 3, 2021. With the addition of this pool, Swostishree Gurukul has 14 other facilities sports, as well as specific instructors.
During the inauguration ceremony, students from Swostishree Gurukul performed a cultural dance show, as well as 5 of Nepal’s top national swimmers who learn at Gurukul, swimming during the ceremony.
The official speech was delivered by:
1. Honorable Minister Krishna Gopal Shrestha, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
2. Mr. Pradeep Joshi, President of the NSSF
3. Mr. RamKrishna Chitrakar, Chairman of Swostishree Gurukul
1. Mr. Mohan Kumar Karki, NSSF Vice President and School Principal, Bright Future School
2. Mr. Raj Kumar Karki, ISF TC-Taekwondo Coordinator, Secretary General of NSSF
3. Mrs. Mina Maharjan, Managing Director – Swostishree Gurukul
4. Prof. Dr. Him Lal Ghimire, chief-swostishree Gurukul
5. Mr. Hari Prasad Sanjel, school coordinator